ABOUT GLOBAL CX SUMMIT
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED CX HEADS : Meet CX decision-makers from various industries who are pre-qualified with a questionnaire to assess the bandwidth and budget of their business.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : Database of confirmed buyers will be sent 7 days before the event with their names, contact details & requirements to cherry pick the ones interested in your offerings.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS : Pre-scheduled & guaranteed meetings with your preferred CX decision-makers
- SPEED NETWORKING : The best & quickest way to get connected with every buyer and exchange business cards through a fun networking activity.
- WISHLIST : Share your preferred list of targeted clients and we will invite them to the summit to help meet with you.
- BRANDING : Visibility & brand positioning done with the most powerful and followed media houses and branding pre, at, post- event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings at the event.
Claire BoscqBizShui Creator and Keynote Speaker
Ravi Kumar V.R. MajumdarCGM & CXO
State Bank of India
Ankit GoenkaSenior Vice President & Head Customer Experience
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Aalok R PradhanAVP & Head Customer Success
Nilesh BorgharkarSr. Vice President Customer Support & Service
People Interactive (Shaadi.com)
Kumud UpadhyaySenior Group Vice President
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Shantanu GargVice President Marketing - Special Projects
Grasim Industries Ltd (P&F), Aditya Birla Group
Dharmender NarangSr. Vice President & Chief Customer Experience Officer
IIFL Securities Ltd
Rakesh GuptaHead-Customer Services
Panasonic Life Solutions India (Anchor By Panasonic)
Suraj ShettyHead Of Customer Experience, Learning & Development
Ramesh SrinivasanCEO India Business
Nandita NishanthSr. VP Customer Obsession
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the Global CX Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top CX heads, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a CX head or a technology expert, Global CX Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
YES, YOU ARE WORTH IT : Global CX Summit brings to you an exclusive opportunity to up your game and submit nominations for CX India 30 Awards. Shine amid your peers and be recognized in the pursuit of your excellence.
The Future of Experiences is Immersive
- Immersive CX a key differentiator to stay competitive and ensure customer loyalty
- Creating an immersive CX with AR/VR
- How will Metaverse transform CX?
Hyper-personalising the customer experience
- What is hyper-personalization?
- Pivoting to a digital-first mindset customers
- Using AI to create stronger, more authentic interactions with customers
- Capitalizing on data for insights-driven results
How can Gamification help improve CX
- Boost customer engagement through loyalty programs and rewards.
- Improve customer satisfaction and gain repeat customers.
- Create engaging touchpoints that are fun and engaging
- Building communities for customers to share experiences and interact
How is Conversational AI transforming Customer Experience
- How is Conversational AI improving overall customer experience and operational efficiency.
- How can AI-enabled chatbots provide customers with a self-service experience?
- Insights on consumer behaviour and attitudes
- How is AI and automation complementing the human workforce to provide better customer service?
Building Phygital avenues to provide a truly omni-channel experience
- Providing consumers seamless omni-channel experiences.
- Leveraging data from every touchpoint to provide choice and personalization
- Enhance in-store experiences with online additions
WHAT SPONSORS SAY
Published on 30 Mar, 2020